At Ben Franklin Doylestown, we have a diverse range of products that our customers can choose from to have a fully-functioning plumbing system. Our certified and licensed plumbers provide unmatched service, installing and maintaining any plumbing products in your home.
Here are some of the plumbing products we offer:
- Water Heaters: Water heaters are used to supply your home with hot water. Many of them have an energy source to heat the water, can be connected to a water source easily, and have pipes, valves and, in some cases, vents. Water heaters can have a tank for storage or be tankless.
- Water Conditioners and Softeners: A water conditioning and softening system will help decrease the number of dissolved minerals in drinking water. If you install and then maintain a water conditioning and softening system, it is likely you will reduce the amount of contaminants typically found in your home’s water.
- Drains: Drains are the main points within your home that will move materials to a septic system or sanitary sewer. We will unclog them and make sure they are working correctly.
- Sinks: Sinks are typically used for cleaning your hands and dishwashing. We will fix any problems such as slow draining, gurgling or bubbling noises and backed up water.
- Toilets: A toilet is used as disposal system to move liquid or solid bodily wastes from your home. Our plumbing experts can fix any leaks and get rid of clogs.
- Faucets: A faucet provides the hot and cold water that you use in kitchens, bathrooms, etc.
- Pumps: A pump is a mechanism that is used to relocate a volume by doing a mechanical or physical action. Whether you are dealing with an overwhelmed pump, power failure or dirty pump, we will make sure it is running efficiently.
- Showers and Bathtubs: Showers and bathtubs are for washing and cleaning. They are typically seen as having an overhead nozzle that releases water and have a drainage system that enables the water to flow out of a home.
- Disposals: A disposal, whether it is being used to get rid of garbage or food, is a device that is often powered by electricity and located under a kitchen sink between its trap and drain.
- Pipes and Sewers: Pipes and sewers are subject to leaks and damage, and must be maintained to help guarantee that they work correctly. A sewer line removes water from a home while the pipe brings water into a home.
If you are interested in any of our products, you can reach out to our friendly staff here at Ben Franklin Doylestown by calling 267-328-4935 or filling out a contact form on our website.