Emergency Plumbing Services
You come home from a stressful day of work. All you want to do is relax. You turn your key and open your front door, but feel that something isn’t right. Once you step inside, you are greeted by several inches of water thanks to a burst pipe.
When an unfortunate scenario like this occurs, you will need a reliable company that provides emergency plumbing services in a timely fashion. At Ben Franklin Doylestown, our technicians are available 24/7 to fix your plumbing problems quickly.
We provide dependable emergency plumbing services to property owners living in areas throughout Bucks County and Montgomery County such as:
- New Hope
At Ben Franklin Doylestown, we make sure you are receiving the highest quality of service at the lowest possible prices. All emergencies will vary, but our knowledgeable plumbing professionals will get to the root of the problem and restore your home in no time.
We take pride in our customer service, diagnosing your issues and offering a resolution, so you don’t have to worry about experiencing the same issue time and time again, no matter if you live in Doylestown, Lansdale, Buckingham, Warminster, Hatboro, Ivyland or New Hop. A plumbing emergency leaves no room for time wasted trying to find a plumber to handle your needs.
When one of our plumbers arrives at your property in New Hope or Doylestown, PA, we work with you and communicate with you to analyze the situation and understand your concerns. We offer repairs and emergency plumbing services for all types of malfunctions:
- Hot Water Heaters: Hot water heaters can have issues that require professional assistance. These problems include a lack of hot water, inadequate hot water, leaky connections, rust colored-water, foul smells and loud noises.
- Sewage Pumps: Unfortunately, sewage pumps can become blocked, causing a sewer backup in your basement. You can also run into problems with these pumps as they are known to run continuously, start and stop too often and simply not start at all.
- Clogged Drains and Pipes: There are many drains located throughout your home. A kitchen, bathroom, basement, utility room or outdoor drain can easily clog or run slower than usual. Grease, soap, fat and detergents can take a toll on your pipes and sewer line. If your drain is clogged, we will perform a video inspection and use jetting to clear any debris. You can rely on us for quality drain cleaning
- Water Main Breaks: A water main break can wreak havoc on your property. It can cause flooding or even sinkholes and destroy your landscape.
- Ceiling Leaks: Our technicians will swiftly identify the source of a ceiling leak and make any necessary repairs to quickly minimize the risk of your property and possessions becoming damaged.
- Burst Pipes: A burst pipe is common but devastating plumbing issue. Whether it’s due to misuse, age or damage, a burst pipe can cause water to flow out of the pipe and causes dampness. or even flood your home.
- Frozen Pipes: During the winter, your pipes can freeze, causing a lack of running water or burst pipes. Pipes that are located in exterior walls, attics and basements can all freeze due to inadequate insulation and heat.
We will deliver a timely solution for all of these problems and much more. All of the work done by our plumbers in Lansdale, New Hope, Buckingham, Warminster, Hatboro, Ivyland and the rest of Montgomery County and Bucks County is fully guaranteed.
The correct water treatment service for your Montgomery County, PA, property will help you avoid emergencies, but issues will still arise that require an experienced plumber to handle your situation. When you wait to call a plumbing service, the damage can spread and affect the indoor air quality of your home.
With our service, we guarantee complete satisfaction. Schedule regular maintenance checks of your entire system to avoid plumbing emergencies in the future. When you consistently check and maintain drains, toilets, sinks, faucets and pipes in your Bucks County home, emergencies will be kept to a minimum.
Contact us immediately when you notice broken pipes or overflowing toilets in your home. Our services are unmatched, and we strive to exceed your expectations with all emergency and water heater repair in Doylestown, PA. We offer dependable services and will clean up your home in a timely fashion so you can return to a comfortable and safe home environment without the spread of mold.
Remember, if you live in Bucks County and Montgomery County areas such as Doylestown, Lansdale, Buckingham, Warminster, Hatboro, Ivyland, New Hope and and are dealing with a plumbing issue, you can turn to the experts at Ben Franklin Doylestown.
If you are experiencing any of these issues and are in need of emergency plumbing services, we encourage you to call us right away. You can reach us around the clock by calling 267-328-4935. For matters that aren’t as pressing, you can also fill out a contact form on our website.